Top 5 Places to Visit In Vancouver, British Columbia
Updated: Oct 3, 2019
Vancouver is absolutely beautiful. I love that this city is all about walking or taking public transportation. I love that it has shops of bike, skate, and scooter rentals. It's a city that encourages you to explore and be outdoors.
I've created a list of the top 5 things to do in Vancouver.
1. Pick up Rice burgers from Rice Burger and have a picnic in Stanley Park. I've never had a rice burger and let me tell you it was so delicious. This dish comes inspired from Taiwan. The buns are made from sticky rice and add the most delicious protein you'll ever taste. During our time here people were coming in and out picking up their order. Others stayed and ate there. You can tell it was good because of the high traffic coming and going.
2. Stanley Park is so beautiful. We rented a few bikes from a rental shop nearby and strolled our way through the park it was so beautiful. The nature is so green, the air is so fresh and crisp. When it turns dark they had a Christmas light display for free. It was so much fun! they also have a train ride to go through all the lights display.
3. Lynn Canyon Park took my breath away. It was one of the most remarkable parks I've ever been to. The view was so surreal and the Suspension Bridge was magical. There was a waterfall, forest mist and the sounds were so soothing. It put me in a relaxing state. The magic of being among the woods was something I've never felt before. I felt like I was in a scene of Bambi.
4. Grab a delicious Peppermint Mocha and a Chocolate Candy Cane Cinnamon Bun from Grounds for Coffee. This cute place stays busy. I felt amazing being in such a beautiful coffee shop among the locals. I felt like a true Canadian. The customer service here was so Phenomenal. The staff are caring, friendly and helpful. When they called my drink, I was like woah! It was in this huge mug and the cinnamon bun complimented was just as huge.
5. The whole reason we went to Vancouver was to surprise my dad for his birthday. We had not seen him in 6 years since the last time we were in Canada and I had not spent a birthday with him in over 10 years. On the day of his birthday we took him out to The Keg. This place had the most delicious steak I've ever tasted. It was absolutely cooked to perfection. I would celebrate my dad's birthday there over and over again.